The Importance of Will Writing (Special Offer
For Investor Only!)
You need a Will if you want to:
- Direct what happens to your estate when you pass away so that you
choose who benefits.
- Appoint guardians if you have children who are under the age of 18.
- Decide who will deal with the administering of your estate?
- Protect your estate for those you wish to benefit?
- Reduce your Inheritance Tax bill
- Protect against long term case fees
- Do you know the importance of Residual Clause?
Some things you should know or consider before you plan to write
- Who will be your Executors?
- Who will be your Trustees?
- Do you have children under 18? If so have you thought about guardians?
- If you need guardians will they need access to any money or token
- Who will be your beneficiaries?
- Would your beneficiaries benefit from a Trust?
- Do you want to leave any specific gifts to anyone?
- Do you want to leave any specific gifts to charities?
- Where is the good and safe storage place?
- Have you considered your funeral wishes?
It will also make it easier for your loved ones to deal with your affairs
when you are gone. Dying without a Will adds all sorts of complications
to the administration of an estate and can increase the cost and work
involved for the executors.
Will Writing Summarized Info, [More
Competitors Analysis (For Reference Only!)
||RM 400 & above
||Discount RM 50
RM 100 p.a or
|No. of clauses
||Up to 10 clauses only
1st 1 million = 2%
Next 1 million = 0.5%
Next 10 million = 0.1%
Min. fees = 2% or RM 5K
*Charge annually after testator's demise
Up to 4%
*Depending on the types & value of asset (Sect 17 & 13)
1st 1 million = 1%
Remaining = 0.5%
Min. fees = RM 3K
*One time charge only
Testamentary Trust (TT) Service
- Trustee set-up fees: From RM 100 to RM 300
- Movable porperties (on the market value)
- 1st RM 1 million: 0.5% per annum
- Exceeding RM 1 million: 0.25% per annum
3. Immovable properties (on the annual gross rental income)
- 1st RM 50,000: 5% per annum
- Exceeding RM 50,000: 3% per annum
Note: A minimum fee of RM 1,500 per annum will be applicable.
If you have any inquiry about the fresh & tasty
mangosteen product, do contact us.
Alternatively, you may send your further enquiry to